Microsoft Windows Server Certifications
Get hired, demonstrate clear business impact, and advance your skills with Microsoft Certifications. Delivering a wide range of certification programs we can help you take your career to the next level.
All Courses Idea
Join the training and become certified to take advantage of:
- Windows Server 2016- Virtualisation, storage, networking and information protection capabilities of Windows Server to deliver global-scale cloud services into your infrastructure. Please click here for details.
- Exchange Server 2016- Exchange Server to drive better collaboration and to increase mobile productivity for employees on a secure and simplified email platform. Please click here for details.
- Cloud Platform 2016- Integrated cloud services in Azure to develop solutions that can lower total cost and help improve scalability, security, and privacy. Please click here for details.
- Working experience of working with Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012
- Practical exposure in Windows Server infrastructure enterprise environment
- Concept of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) Reference model
- Familiarity with core networking infrastructure components and technologies
- Familiarity with network topology and architectures
- Basic knowledge of TCP/ IP protocol suite, ip addressing and subnetting
- Knowledge of Hyper-V and virtualization