Azure Networking Solutions (AZ-700)
This exam is for the Azure Network Engineer role and the Microsoft Certified: Azure Network Engineer Associate Certification.
Responsibilities for this role include recommending, planning, and implementing Azure networking solutions. Professionals in this role manage the solutions for performance, resiliency, scale, and security. They deploy networking solutions by using the Azure Portal and other methods, including PowerShell, Azure Command-Line Interface (CLI), and Azure Resource Manager templates (ARM templates).
Attending this training, you will gain expertise in planning, implementing, and maintaining Azure networking solutions, including hybrid networking, connectivity, routing, security, and private access to Azure services.
All Courses Idea
Exam AZ-700: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: design, implement, and manage hybrid networking; design and implement core networking infrastructure; design and implement routing; secure and monitor networks; and design and implement private access to Azure Services.
The Azure network engineer works with solution architects, cloud administrators, security engineers, application developers, and DevOps engineers to deliver Azure solutions.
- Design, implement, and manage hybrid networking (10-15%)
- Design and implement core networking infrastructure (20-25%)
- Design and implement routing (25-30%)
- Secure and monitor networks (15-20%)
- Design and implement Private access to Azure Services (10-15%)
Please click here to download the exam skills outline.
- You should have experience with networking concepts, such as IP addressing, Domain Name System (DNS), routing, hybrid connections, and network security
- You should have experience with network connectivity methods, such as VPN or WAN
- You should have expert Azure administration skills
- You should have experience with the Azure PowerShell