Check Point Certified Security Administration R81.20 (CCSA)
Check Point Certified Security Administration R81.20 (CCSA) training covers the fundamentals needed to deploy, configure, and manage daily operations of Check Point Security Gateways and Management Software Blades that run on the Gaia operating system. Technical professionals who support, install, deploy, or administer Check Point Software Blades should attend this training.
Check Point Certified Security Administration R81.20 (CCSA) training program in Kolkata is offered not only to experienced professionals but also to fresh candidates. Those looking to gain in-depth knowledge and enhance skills to support, install, deploy, or administer Check Point Security Gateways and Management Software Blades must join AITA’s Check Point Certified Security Administration R81.20 (CCSA) training in Kolkata. Our Check Point Certified Security Administration R81.20 (CCSA) training in Kolkata is conducted both in the classroom and online and is also conducted onsite based on corporate requirements. We provide revision and backup classes in our CCSA R81.20 training in Kolkata. This training is a great opportunity for the students to gain knowledge and confidence with the maximum possible level of in-depth hands-on lab based on real-time scenarios, delivered by our industry-experienced and certified professional trainers. We conduct the global exam for Check Point Certified Security Administration R81.20 (CCSA) in Kolkata. AITA’s CCSA R81.20 training in Kolkata is equipped with placement opportunities, not only for fresh candidates but also for experienced professionals.
Learn How To
- Install a Security Management Server and a Security Gateway in a distributed environment.
- Configure objects, rules, and settings to define a Security Policy.
- Work with multiple concurrent administrators and define permission profiles.
- Perform administrative tasks, as specified in administrator job descriptions.
How You Will Benefit
- Be prepared to defend against network threats.
- Evaluate existing security policies and optimize the rulebase.
- Manage user access to the corporate network.
- Monitor suspicious network activities and analyze attacks.
- Implement Check Point backup techniques.
All Courses Idea
- Describe the primary components of a Check Point Three-Tier Architecture and explain how they work together in the Check Point environment.
- Explain how communication is secured and how traffic is routed in the Check Point environment.
- Describe the basic functions of the Gaia operating system.
- Identify the basic workflow to install Security Management Server and Security Gateway for a single-domain solution.
- Create SmartConsole objects that correspond to the organization’s topology for use in policies and rules.
- Identify the tools available to manage Check Point licenses and contracts, including their purpose and use.
- Identify features and capabilities that enhance the configuration and management of the Security Policy.
- Explain how policy layers affect traffic inspection.
- Articulate how Network Address Translation affects traffic.
- Describe how to configure manual and automatic Network Address Translation (NAT).
- Demonstrate an understanding of Application Control & URL Filtering and Autonomous Threat Prevention capabilities and how to configure these solutions to meet an organization’s security requirements.
- Articulate how pre-shared keys and certificates can be configured to authenticate with third party and externally managed VPN Gateways.
- Describe how to analyze and interpret VPN tunnel traffic.
- Configure logging parameters.
- Use predefined and custom queries to filter log results.
- Identify how to monitor the health of supported Check Point hardware using the Gaia Portal and the command line.
- Describe the different methods for backing up Check Point system information and discuss best practices and recommendations for each method.
- Deploying SmartConsole
- Installing a Security Management Server
- Installing a Security Gateway
- Configuring Objects in SmartConsole
- Establishing Secure Internal Communication
- Managing Administrator Access
- Managing Licenses
- Creating a Security Policy
- Configuring Order Layers
- Configuring a Shared Inline Layer
- Configuring NAT
- Integrating Security with a Unified Policy
- Elevating Security with Autonomous Threat Prevention
- Configuring a Locally Managed Site-to-Site VPN
- Elevating Traffic View
- Monitoring System States
- Maintaining the Security Environment
- Before taking this course, the following prerequisites are strongly encouraged:
- Fundamental Knowledge:
- Networking Security
- Working knowledge:
- Unix-like and/or Windows operating systems
- Networking Fundamentals
- TCP/IP Networking
- System Administration
- Check Point training/credentials:
The Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) Certification is mainly for those candidates who want to build their career in the Security domain. The Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) R80 Certification validates that the candidate possesses the fundamental knowledge and proven skills in the context of Check Point CCSA R80. AITA is the best Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) Certification training institute in Kolkata. Our Check Point CCSA Certification training in Kolkata is available both in classroom and online mode.
Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) certification validates your ability to install, configure, and manage Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blade systems on the GAiA operating system. AITA is the best Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) training center in Kolkata. AITA’s Check Point CCSA course in Kolkata is based on in-depth hands-on lab based on real-time scenario, delivered by our industry experienced and certified professional trainers. Our Check Point CCSA syllabus includes all the latest topics, updated by Check Point so that you can manage the administration and deployment of the Check Point products efficiently.
Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) R80 exam will cost you 250 USD in India excluding GST charges.
Instructor-led online training facility is available 24X7 by industry experienced trainers. Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) Certification training in Dubai is offered at the most affordable price. Check Point Certification training in Dhaka Bangladesh is readily available.
Instructor-led online training facility is available 24X7 by industry experienced trainers. Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) Certification training in North America is offered at the most affordable price. Check Point Certification training in Canada is readily available.
No. Since R80 is a different product version with many new features, only the CCSA R80 certification provides the background necessary to be a prerequisite to CCSE R80 certification. However, any CCSE R77 or older is eligible to take our upgrade exam #156-915.80 to earn your CCSE R80 certification.
No. Check Point has no plans at this time to move into adaptive exams.
Yes, if you pass the CCSA exam, you may take the CCSE exam on that same day.