Check Point Certified Admin (CCSA) R81.10
This course provides an understanding of basic concepts and skills necessary to configure Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software blades. Technical professionals who support, install, deploy or administer Check Point Software Blades should attend this training.
Check Point Certified Admin (CCSA) training course in Kolkata is offered to not only experienced professionals but also to fresh candidates. Those who are looking for gaining in-depth knowledge and enhancing skills to support, install, deploy or administer Check Point Software Blades, must join AITA’s Check Point Certified Admin (CCSA) training in Kolkata. Our Check Point Certified Admin (CCSA) training in Kolkata is conducted both in the classroom and in online mode and is also conducted onsite based on corporate requirements. We provide revision classes and backup classes in our Check Point Certified Admin (CCSA) training in Kolkata. AITA’s Check Point Certified Admin (CCSA) training in Kolkata is a great opportunity for the students for gaining knowledge and confidence with the maximum possible level of in-depth hands-on lab on the real-time projects, delivered by our industry experienced and certified professional trainers. We conduct the global exam for Check Point Certified Admin (CCSA) in Kolkata. AITA’s Check Point Certified Admin (CCSA) training in Kolkata is equipped with placement opportunities, not only for the fresh candidates but also for the experienced professionals.
All Courses Idea
- Know how to perform periodic administrator tasks
- Describe the basic functions of the Gaia operating system.
- Recognize SmartConsole features, functions, and tools
- Understand how SmartConsole is used by administrators to give user access.
- Learn how Check Point security solutions and products work and how they protect networks.
- Understand licensing and contract requirements for Check Point security products.
- Describe the essential elements of a Security Policy.
- Understand the Check Point policy layer concept.
- Understand how to enable the Application Control and URL Filtering software.
- Blades to block access to various applications
- Describe how to configure manual and automatic NAT.
- Identify tools designed to monitor data, determine threats and recognize opportunities for performance improvements.
- Describe different Check Point Threat Prevention solutions for network attacks.
- Articulate how the Intrusion Prevention System is configured, maintained and tuned.
- Understand the Infinity Threat Prevention system.
- Knowledge about Check Point’s IoT Protect.
- Configure the Security Management Server.
- Use the WebUI to run the First Time Wizard.
- Install the Smart Console.
- Install the Alpha Gateway using the network detailed in the course topology.
- Demonstrate how the Security Management Server and Gateway communicate.
- Test SIC Status.
- Create multiple administrators and apply different roles and permissions for simultaneous administration.
- Validate existing licenses for products installed on the network.
- Create and configure host, network and group objects.
- Create a simplified Security Policy.
- Demonstrate how to use Security Zones in policy.
- Demonstrate how to share a layer between Security Polices.
- Configure Network Address Translation for server and network objects.
- Enable Identity Awareness.
- Deploy user access roles for more granular control of the security Policy.
- Generate network Traffic and use traffic visibility tools to monitor the data.
- Use SmartConsole and SmartView Monitor to view status, alerts, and block suspicious traffic.
- General knowledge of TCP/IP
- Working knowledge of Windows and/or UNIX, network technology and the Internet
The Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) Certification is mainly for those candidates who want to build their career in the Security domain. The Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) R80 Certification validates that the candidate possesses the fundamental knowledge and proven skills in the context of Check Point CCSA R80. AITA is the best Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) Certification training institute in Kolkata. Our Check Point CCSA Certification training in Kolkata is available both in classroom and online mode.
Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) certification validates your ability to install, configure, and manage Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blade systems on the GAiA operating system. AITA is the best Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) training center in Kolkata. AITAβs Check Point CCSA course in Kolkata is based on in-depth hands-on lab based on real-time scenario, delivered by our industry experienced and certified professional trainers. Our Check Point CCSA syllabus includes all the latest topics, updated by Check Point so that you can manage the administration and deployment of the Check Point products efficiently.
Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) R80 exam will cost you 250 USD in India excluding GST charges.
Instructor-led online training facility is available 24X7 by industry experienced trainers. Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) Certification training in Dubai is offered at the most affordable price. Check Point Certification training in Dhaka Bangladesh is readily available.
Instructor-led online training facility is available 24X7 by industry experienced trainers. Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) Certification training in North America is offered at the most affordable price. Check Point Certification training in Canada is readily available.
No. Since R80 is a different product version with many new features, only the CCSA R80 certification provides the background necessary to be a prerequisite to CCSE R80 certification. However, any CCSE R77 or older is eligible to take our upgrade exam #156-915.80 to earn your CCSE R80 certification.
No. Check Point has no plans at this time to move into adaptive exams.
Yes, if you pass the CCSA exam, you may take the CCSE exam on that same day.