AITA Certified Network Engineer (ACNE)
AITA Certified Network Engineer (ACNE) is a popular qualification in the Cisco Networking field, including Cisco SD-WAN and Nexus 9K Switches (ACI Mode) configuration. Today in the world of Advanced Networking candidates with the same qualification witness the good scope of career in the IT sector. AITA brings to you the ACNE certification training program delivered by highly experienced trainers, who deliver interactive training sessions that offer industry-endorsed syllabus and courseware for better preparation on Cisco Advaanced Networking.
- 18 months (3 semesters) training program.
- Industry endorsed curriculum
- Quality study materials with learning DVD.
- Interactive sessions with technology experts.
- Comprehensive exam and assignments.
- Additional practice sessions with remedial classes.
- Mock interviews
- 100% placement assistance.
Upon successful completion of this ACNE Program, students will be able to join as:
- Network Associate/ Engineer.
- Network Administrator.
- Cisco SD-WAN Engineer.
- Cisco Nexus 9k Specialist.
All Courses Idea
The content of this career course will cover the essential knowledge with skills for the below-mentioned Global Certification Programs:
- CCNA 200-301
- CCNP Enterprise
- SD-WAN Operation and Deployment
- Configuring Cisco Nexus 9K Switches in ACI Mode (Cisco Specialist)
Students with 10th. and 10+2, fresh graduates and final year non-engineering graduates can attend this training course.