AITA Certified Network Engineer (ACNE)
AITA Certified Network Engineer (ACNE) is a popular qualification in the Networking and Network Security field. Today in the world of Networking and Network Security, candidates with the same qualification witness the good scope of career in the IT sector. AITA brings to you the ACNE certification training program delivered by highly experienced trainers, who deliver interactive training sessions that offer industry-endorsed syllabus and courseware for better preparation on Networking and Security.
- 12 months (2 semesters) training program.
- Industry endorsed curriculum
- Quality study materials with learning DVD.
- Interactive sessions with technology experts.
- Comprehensive exam and assignments.
- Additional practice sessions with remedial classes.
- Mock interviews
- 100% placement assistance.
Upon successful completion of this ACNE Program, students will be able to join as:
- System Administrator
- Network Associate/Support Engineer
- Network Administrator
- System Administrator (Linux)
- Network Security Specialist
All Courses Idea
The content of this career course will cover the essential knowledge with skills for the below-mentioned Global Certification Programs:
Students with 10th. and 10+2, fresh graduates and final year non-engineering graduates can attend this training course.