The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate examination is intended for individuals with one to two years of experience as a systems administrator in a systems operations role.
It validates an examinee’s ability to:
- Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
- Implement and control the flow of data to and from AWS
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Identify appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
- Estimate AWS usage costs and identify operational cost control mechanisms
- Migrate on-premises workloads to AWS
All Courses Idea
SysOps Administrator Associate- Please click here for details.
Recommended General IT knowledge:
- 1-2 years of experience as a systems administrator in a systems operations role
- Understanding of virtualization technology
- Monitoring and auditing systems experience
- Knowledge of networking concepts (e.g., DNS, TCP/IP, and firewalls)
- Ability to translate architectural requirements