The VCP-DCV 2020 certification validates candidate skills to implement, manage, and troubleshoot a vSphere V6.7 infrastructure, which includes VMware ESXi™ 6.7 and VMware vCenter Server® 6.7, using best practices to provide a powerful, flexible, and secure foundation for business agility that can accelerate the transformation to cloud computing. This course prepares you to administer a vSphere infrastructure for an organization of any size. This course is the foundation for most of the other VMware technologies in the software-defined data center.
Who should attend this training?
- System Administrators
- System Engineers
- ESXi and vCenter Server Operators
Benefits of VMware Certification
- Recognition of your technical knowledge and skills
- Greater opportunities for career advancement
- Official transcripts
- VMware Digital Badge*
- Use of the certification logo
- Access to the exclusive portal & logo merchandise store
- Invitation to beta exams and classes
- Discounts from VMware Press
- Discounted admission to VMware events
All Courses Idea
Content Limits- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage (V6.7)
System administration experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems.