The AITA (Adroit Information Technology Academy) Core Python Programming course is designed to give delegates the knowledge to develop and maintain Python scripts using the current version (V3) of Python. This course offers you to understand the core knowledge of Python language, how to use it in real-world applications and scenarios, which helps you to do more research and upgrade or develop an application. This course is customized in a way, the participant could get current industrial standards knowledge. Even if you are new to programming or a crispy programming expert, at the end of this training you will be able to build an application on your own.
Why you should take this course?
Python is the most preferred language for Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Web Development, and DevOps. The course is specially designed by industry experts which includes real-time case studies to polish your programming skills taking you one step closer to your dreams.
The simple and easy-to-read Python is a good career change for someone who is not a skilled programmer. The pseudo-code-like syntax and the lack of notions on implicit data types have paved the opportunity to learn Python from the well-organized live classroom training.
- Training on specific core areas of the selected topic.
- Real-time implementations through practical sessions.
- Well-equipped practical classes where a student can comfortably work on their projects.
- Experienced & dedicated training professionals.
- Write code for any project.
- Gain skills required for Job.
All Courses Idea
Python Environment Setup and Essentials
- What is Python?
- Why Python?
- Who Uses Python?
- Characteristics of Python
- History of Python
- Python Versions
- How to Download and Install Python
- Install Python with IDE
- Features and Limitations of Python
- Python Applications
- Creating Your First Python Program
- Printing to the Screen
- Reading Keyboard Input
- Using Command Prompt and GUI or IDE
Different Modes in Python
- Execute the Script
- Interactive and Script Mode
- SETTING PATH IN Windows
- Learn Python Main Function
- Python Comments
- Quit the Python Shell
- Shell as a Simple Calculator
- Order of operations
- Multiline Statements
- Quotations in Python
- Python Path Testing
- Joining two lines
Variables in Python
- What is Variable?
- Variable names and Value
- Mnemonic Variable Names
- Values and Types
- Multiple Assignment
- Python different numerical types
- Standard Data Types
- Python Mathematics
- Type Conversion
- Mutable Versus Immutable Objects
- What is a string?
- String operations and indices
- Basic String Operations
- String Functions, Methods
- Delete a string
- String Multiplication and concatenation
- Python Keywords, Identifiers and Literals
- String Formatting Operator
- Structuring with the indentation in Python
- Built-in String Methods
Python Operators and Operands
- Arithmetic, Relational Operators and Comparison Operators
- Python Assignment Operators
- Shorthand Assignment Operators
- Logical Operators or Bitwise Operators
- Membership Operators
- Identity Operators
Python Conditional Statements
- How to use “if condition” in conditional structures
- if statement (One-Way Decisions)
- if .. else statement (Two-way Decisions)
- How to use “else condition”
- if .. elif .. else statement (Multi-way)
- When “else condition” does not work
- How to use “elif” condition
- How to execute a conditional statement with minimal code
- Nested IF Statement
- How to use “While Loop” and “For Loop”
- How to use For Loop for a set of other things besides numbers
- Break statements, Continue statement, Enumerate function for For Loop
- Practical Example
- How to use for loop to repeat the same statement over and again
- Break, continue statements
- Lists are mutable
- Getting to Lists
- List indices
- Traversing a list
- List operations, slices, and methods
- Deleting elements
- Lists and strings
- Advantages of Tuple over List
- Packing and Unpacking
- Comparing tuples
- Deleting Tuples
- Slicing of Tuple
- How to create a set?
- Python Set Methods
- Python Set Operations
- Union of sets
- Built-in Functions with Set
- How to create a dictionary?
- Python Hashing
- Python Dictionary Methods
- Copying dictionary
- Updating Dictionary
- Delete Keys from the dictionary
- Dictionary items() Method
- Sorting the Dictionary
- Python Dictionary in-built Functions
- Dictionary len() Method
- Variable Types
- Python List cmp() Method
- Dictionary Str(dict)
- What is a function?
- How to define and call a function in Python
- Types of Functions
- Significance of Indentation (Space) in Python
- How the Function Return Value?
- Types of Arguments in Functions
- Default Arguments and Non-Default Arguments
- Keyword Argument and Non-keyword Arguments
- Arbitrary Arguments
- Rules to define a function in Python
- Various Forms of Function Arguments
- Scope and Lifetime of variables
- Nested Functions
- Call By Value, Call by Reference
- Passing functions to function
- map(), filter(), reduce() functions
Turtle Programming in Python
Python Date and Time
- How to Use Date & DateTime Class
- How to Format Time Output
- How to use Timedelta Objects
- Calendar in Python
- DateTime classes in Python
- How to Format Time Output?
- The Time Module
- Python Calendar Module
- Python Text Calendar, HTML Calendar Class
- Unix Date and Time Commands
- What is a Module?
- Types of Modules
- Python built-in module
- Creating User-defined Modules
- The import Statement
- Underscores in Python
- The dir( ) Function
- Python Module Search Path
- Python OS module
Packages in Python
- What is a Package?
- Introduction to Packages
- Python PIP
- Importing module from a package
- Creating a Package
- Creating Sub Package
- Importing from Sub-Packages
- Popular Python Packages
There are no hard pre-requisites. However, a basic understanding of Computer Programming terminologies is beneficial.
AITA’s Python Training in Kolkata provides essential knowledge to develop and implement their programming skills. AITA is the best Python Training institute in Kolkata with the latest curriculum and state of the art infrastructure. AITA provides the best Python Training in Kolkata to the industry professionals handling Python projects. Our Python Training course in Kolkata is designed for not only experienced professionals but also for fresh candidates. Our Python Training Course in Kolkata is delivered by industry experienced and certified professionals. You will be able to develop programming skills and gain expertise in the Python platform by attending our Python Training in Kolkata. You will get the opportunity to augment your career by attending the best Python Training Course in Kolkata provided by AITA. Our Python Training in Kolkata is extremely helpful to build a career in the programming domain for anyone with a respectable package. AITA’s Python Training in Kolkata is based on in-depth hands-on lab based on multiple projects, delivered by our industry experienced and certified professional trainers. Python is a very popular programming language and easy to learn, which is extensively used in Machine Learning & Data Science. Data scientists use the rich set of libraries and tools of Python. Python is an object-oriented, open-source, and flexible programming language. Those who are looking for gaining in-depth knowledge and enhancing skills to build their career in the programming domain must join our Python Training in Kolkata. Many of our students already got placed in MNCs after completion of Python Training in Kolkata. Our Python Training in Kolkata is conducted both in the classroom and in online mode. Our Python Training in Kolkata is also conducted onsite based on corporate requirements. In our Python Training in Kolkata, you will be tested both practically and theoretically after completion of the training and will be provided a certificate based on your performance. You can create Python Programs on your own after completion of the training by attending the best python training institute in Kolkata Our Python Course in Kolkata is conducted both on weekdays and at weekend. We provide revision classes and backup classes in our Python Training in Kolkata. AITA’s Python Training in Kolkata is a great opportunity for the students for gaining knowledge on project management and documentation. AITA’s Python Training in Kolkata is equipped with placement opportunities, not only for the fresh candidates but also for the experienced professionals. You will gain ample confidence with essential knowledge after completing our Python Course in Kolkata to face challenges in the interviews. After completion of AITA’s Python Training in Kolkata, you could easily crack the interview in your first or second attempt. These are a few reasons, why we are the Best Python Training Center in Kolkata. We are placed in the top ten Python Training Institute in Kolkata since last ten years.