AITA Certified Firewall Expert (ACFE)
AITA Certified Firewall Expert (ACFE) is a popular qualification in the Networking and Firewall field. Today's networking process is plagued by security threats. Organizations today require a quick and secure network to be successful. Whether or not you have the right protection immediately responding to threats throughout your network can determine if your business runs smoothly or is the victim of a security breach. An effective network security program can boost productivity across your organization. Employees spend less time on non-productive tasks such as sifting through spam or dealing with viruses. Next-generation Firewall is the most essential part of any infrastructure, which can provide every possible form of Network Security.
- 18 months (3 semesters) training program.
- Industry endorsed curriculum.
- Quality study materials with learning DVD.
- Interactive sessions with technology experts.
- Comprehensive exam and assignments.
- Additional practice sessions with remedial classes.
- Mock interviews.
- 100% placement assistance.
Upon successful completion of this ACFE Program, students will be able to join as:
- Security Operations Center (SOC) Engineer.
- Cisco Security Engineer.
- Palo Alto Administrator.
- Check Point Security Engineer.
- Network Security Architect.
- Network Security Analyst.
All Courses Idea
The content of this career course will cover the essential knowledge with skills for the below-mentioned Global Certification Programs:
- CCNA 200-301
- Linux- Core
- Python- Core
- Palo Alto:
- Cisco FTD:
- Check Point:
Students with 10th. and 10+2, fresh graduates and final year non-engineering graduates can attend this training course.