Check Point Secure Web Gateway
Learn to block access to malware infested websites and dangerous Apps
This hands-on course teaches how Check Point’s Secure Web Gateway enables safe use of the Web and Apps with real-time multi-layered protection that blocks access to malicious malware, phishing and dangerous applications by constantly updating URLs and antivirus signatures from our global network of security intelligence sensors.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for Check Point Security Professionals, who need to add and manage a secure web gateway solution to their security strategy.
- System Administrators
- Support Analysts
- Network Engineers
All Courses Idea
- Explain the best practices for IT Security
- Describe how ThreatCloud fights cybercrime
- Apply Antivirus
- Explain how URL Filtering categorizes websites
- Discuss how Application Control enables granular control of Web applications and social networking widgets
- Apply proactive intrusion prevention
- Detect infected hosts, identify bot outbreaks, block bot communication
- Describe how Identity Awareness provides granular visibility of users, groups and machines
- Describe how SmartEvent enables you to view users’ online behavior and applications
- Explain how Captive Portal authenticates users
- Describe the different between Terminal Server Identity Agent and Endpoint Identity Agent
- Deploy Application Control & URL Filtering
- Configure the Application Control & URL Filtering Policy
- Test Basic Application Control & URL Filtering Functionality
- Deploy SmartEvent Monitor Application Control and URL Filtering Activity
- Configure Application Control & URL Filtering Tracking Mechanisms
- Generate Traffic that Triggers Application Control & URL Filtering
- Customize SmartEvent to Present Application Control & URL Filtering Events
- Investigate Application Control & URL Filtering Events
- Identify Application Control & URL Filtering Activity
- Configuring User Directory Integration
- Protecting your network from threats on the web
- Developing a corporate web and application profile
- Defining User Exceptions and Advanced Policy Configurations
- Handling HTTPS Inspection
- Blocking high bandwidth applications and URLs
- Working with Captive Portal
This exam prepares for Secure Web Gateway Exam #156-726.77 available at VUE test centers.
Successful completion of this course depends on knowledge of multiple disciplines related to network-security activities including UNIX and Windows operating systems, Certificate management, system administration, security administration and networking (TCP/IP).