Microsoft Windows Server
Get hired, demonstrate clear business impact, and advance your skills with Microsoft Certifications. Delivering a wide range of certification programs we can help you take your career to the next level.
All Courses Idea
Join the training and become certified to take advantage of:
Windows Server Hybrid- Implementing and managing on-premises and hybrid solutions, such as identity, management, compute, networking, and storage and performing tasks related to security, migration, monitoring, high availability, troubleshooting, and disaster recovery. Please click here for details.
Exchange Server 2016- Exchange Server to drive better collaboration and to increase mobile productivity for employees on a secure and simplified email platform. Please click here for details.
Cloud Platform 2016- Integrated Cloud Services in Microsoft Azure to develop solutions that can lower total cost and help improve scalability, security, and privacy. Please click here for details.
- Working experience of working with Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012
- Practical exposure in Windows Server infrastructure enterprise environment
- Concept of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) Reference model
- Familiarity with core networking infrastructure components and technologies
- Familiarity with network topology and architectures
- Basic knowledge of TCP/ IP protocol suite, ip addressing and subnetting
- Knowledge of Hyper-V and virtualization