Check Point Certified Expert (CCSE) R81.10
Expert users and resellers who need to perform advanced deployment configurations of Check Point Software Blades should attend this training. The goal of this training is to validate the understanding and skills necessary to configure and optimally manage Check Point Next-Generation Firewalls.
Check Point Certified Expert (CCSE) training course in Kolkata is offered to not only experienced professionals but also to fresh candidates. Those who are looking for gaining in-depth knowledge and enhancing skills to perform advanced deployment configurations of Check Point Software Blades must join AITA’s Check Point Certified Expert (CCSE) training in Kolkata. Our Check Point Certified Expert (CCSE) training in Kolkata is conducted both in the classroom and in online mode and is also conducted onsite based on corporate requirements. We provide revision classes and backup classes in our Check Point Certified Expert (CCSE) training in Kolkata. AITA’s Check Point Certified Expert (CCSE) training in Kolkata is a great opportunity for the students for gaining knowledge and confidence with the maximum possible level of in-depth hands-on lab on the real-time projects, delivered by our industry experienced and certified professional trainers. We conduct the Global exam for Check Point Certified Expert (CCSE) in Kolkata. AITA’s Check Point Certified Expert (CCSE) training in Kolkata is equipped with placement opportunities, not only for the fresh candidates but also for the experienced professionals.
All Courses Idea
- Provide an overview of the upgrade service and options available.
- Explain how to perform management upgrade and migration.
- Articulate the process using CPUSE features.
- Articulate the purpose and function of Management High Availability.
- Explain Primary vs Secondary, Active vs Standby and Synchronization.
- Explain disaster recovery steps in case the primary management server becomes unavailable.
- Provide overview of Central Deployment in SmartConsole.
- Articulate an understanding of Security Gateway cluster upgrade methods.
- Explain about Multi Version Cluster (MVC) upgrades.
- Discuss Gaia Commands and how they are used.
- Explain the main processes on s and s.
- Describe how to work with scripts and SmartTasks to configure automatic actions.
- Explain the Management Data Plane Separation (MDPS)
- Explain kernel operations and traffic flow
- Articulate Dynamic and Updatable Objects in Security Gateways
- Explain the policy installation flow and files used.
- Describe the use of policy installation history.
- Explain concurrent and accelerated install policy.
- Describe an overview of APIs and ways to use and authenticate.
- Explain how to make changes in GAIA and management configuration.
- Explain how to install policy using API.
- Explain how to determine if the configuration is compliant with the best practices.
- Explain how to set action items to meet the compliance.
- Discuss how SmartEvent functions to identify critical security issues.
- Explain how the SecureXL acceleration technology enhances and optimizes Security Gateway performance.
- Describe how the CoreXL acceleration technology enhances and improves Security Gateway performance.
- Articulate how utilizing multiple traffic queues can make traffic handling more efficient.
- Discuss Site-to-Site VPN basics, deployment and communities.
- Describe how to analyze and interpret VPN tunnel traffic.
- Explain Link Selection and ISP Redundancy options.
- Explain tunnel management features.
- Discuss Check Point Remote Access solutions and how they differ from each other.
- Describe how client security can be provided by Remote Access .
- Explain authentication methods including machine authentication.
- Explain Multiple Entry Point (MEP).
- Discuss the Mobile Access Software Blade and how it secures communication and data exchange during remote connections.
- Describe Mobile Access deployment options.
- Discuss various features in Mobile Access like Portals, Link Translation, running Native Applications, Reverse Proxy and more.
- Explain basic concepts of Clustering and ClusterXL.
- Explain about Cluster Control Protocol (CCP) and synchronization.
- Describe advanced ClusterXL functions and modes like Load Sharing, Active-Active, VMAC mode etc.
- Discuss Cluster Correction Layer (CCL) to provide connection stickyness.
- Advanced Logs and Monitoring
- Describe the components of SmartEvent and their deployment options.
- Discuss how SmartEvent can assist in reporting security threats.
- Explain how to customize event definitions and set an Event Policy.
- Prepare for a Security Management Server Upgrade
- Upgrade the Security Management Server
- Deploy a Secondary Security Management Server
- Configure a Distributed Log Server
- Upgrade a Security Gateway from SmartConsole
- Work with the Command Line
- Use Scripts and SmartTasks
- Configure Dynamic Objects
- Monitor Traffic
- Verify Policy Installation and Status
- Work with Gaia and Management APIs
- Work with Acceleration Features
- Configure a Locally Managed Site to Site VPN
- Configure a Site to Site VPN with an Interoperable Device
- Configure Remote Access VPN
- Configure Mobile Access VPN
- Configure a High Availability Cluster
- Work with ClusterXL
- Configure Policy Compliance
- Deploy SmartEvent
- CCSA Certification.
- Working knowledge of Windows, UNIX, networking, TCP/IP, and the Internet.
Check Point Certified Expert (CCSE) certification validates your ability to build, modify, deploy and troubleshoot Check Point Security Systems on the GAiA operating system. You will learn how to debug firewall processes, optimize VPN performance and upgrade Management Servers. AITA’s Check Point CCSE course in Kolkata is based on in-depth hands-on lab based on real-time scenario, delivered by our industry experienced and certified professional trainers. Our Check Point CCSE syllabus includes all the latest topics, updated by Check Point, so that you can manage the administration and deployment of the Check Point products efficiently.
Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) R80 exam will cost you 250 USD in India excluding GST charges.
Instructor-led online training facility is available 24X7 by industry experienced trainers. Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) Certification training in Dubai is offered at the most affordable price. Check Point Certification training in Dhaka Bangladesh is readily available.
Instructor-led online training facility is available 24X7 by industry experienced trainers. Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) Certification training in North America is offered at the most affordable price. Check Point Certification training in Canada is readily available.
No. Since R80 is a different product version with many new features, only the CCSA R80 certification provides the background necessary to be a prerequisite to CCSE R80 certification. However, any CCSE R77 or older is eligible to take our upgrade exam #156-915.80 to earn your CCSE R80 certification.
Actually, you don’t. Even though your certification has expired, the eligibility for updates to the latest version has not. If you ever held a CCSE certification, you are eligible for the Update exam.
Advanced Access for the duration of the CCSE contract.