Amazon AWS Solutions Architect – Associate
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam is intended for individuals who perform a solutions architect role. This exam validates an examinee’s ability to:
- Identify and gather requirements in order to define a solution to be built using architecture best practices.
- Provide guidance on architectural best practices to developers and system administrators throughout the lifecycle of the project.
The knowledge and skills required at this level should include all of the following areas and objective components. The knowledge level can be defined as including the majority of the following skills or qualities:
- Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services.
- Professional experience architecting large-scale distributed systems.
- Understanding of elasticity and scalability concepts.
- Understanding of the AWS global infrastructure.
- Understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS.
- A good understanding of all security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services.
- A strong understanding of client interfaces to the AWS platform.
- Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services.
Visit AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate