Check Point Certified Admin (CCSA) R80.x
This course provides an understanding of basic concepts and skills necessary to configure Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software blades. Technical professionals who support, install, deploy or administer Check Point Software Blades should attend this training.
Check Point Certified Admin (CCSA) training course in Kolkata is offered to not only experienced professionals but also to fresh candidates. Those who are looking for gaining in-depth knowledge and enhancing skills to support, install, deploy or administer Check Point Software Blades, must join AITA’s Check Point Certified Admin (CCSA) training in Kolkata. Our Check Point Certified Admin (CCSA) training in Kolkata is conducted both in the classroom and in online mode and is also conducted onsite based on corporate requirements. We provide revision classes and backup classes in our Check Point Certified Admin (CCSA) training in Kolkata. AITA’s Check Point Certified Admin (CCSA) training in Kolkata is a great opportunity for the students for gaining knowledge and confidence with the maximum possible level of in-depth hands-on lab on the real-time projects, delivered by our industry experienced and certified professional trainers. We conduct the global exam for Check Point Certified Admin (CCSA) in Kolkata. AITA’s Check Point Certified Admin (CCSA) training in Kolkata is equipped with placement opportunities, not only for the fresh candidates but also for the experienced professionals.
All Courses Idea
- Interpret the concept of a Firewall and understand the mechanisms used for controlling network traffic.
- Describe the key elements of Check Point’s unified Security Management Architecture.
- Recognize SmartConsole features, functions and tools.
- Understand Check Point deployment options.
- Describe the basic functions of Gaia.
- Describe the essential elements of a Security Policy.
- Understand how traffic inspection takes place in a unified Security Policy.
- Summarize how administration roles and permissions assist in managing policy.
- Recall how to implement backup techniques.
- Understand the Check Point policy layer concept.
- Recognize Check Point security solutions and products and how they work to protect your network.
- Understand licensing and contract requirements for Check Point security products.
- Identify tools designed to monitor data, determine threats and recognize performance improvements.
- Identify tools designed to respond quickly and efficiently to changes in gateways, tunnels, remote users, traffic flow patterns, and other activities.
- Understand Site-to-Site and Remote Access VPN deployments and communities.
- Understand how to analyze and interpret VPN traffic.
- Recognize how to define users and user groups.
- Understand how to manage user access for internal and external users.
- Understand the basic concepts of ClusterXL technology and its advantages.
- Understand how to perform periodic administrator tasks as specified in administrator job descriptions.
- Introduction to Check Point Technology
- Security Policy Management
- Policy Layers
- Check Point Security Solutions and Licensing
- Traffic Visibility
- Basic Concepts of VPN
- Managing User Access
- Working with ClusterXL
- Administrator Task Implementation
- Working with Gaia Portal
- Modifying an Existing Security Policy
- Configuring Hide and Static NAT
- Managing Administrator Access
- Installing and Managing a Remote Security Gateway
- Managing Backups
- Defining Access Control Policy Layers
- Defining and Sharing Security Policy Layers
- Working with Licenses and Contracts
- Working with Check Point Logs
- Maintaining Check Point Logs
- Configuring a Site-to-Site VPN
- Providing User Access
- Working with Cluster XL
- Verifying Network Compliance
- Working with CP View
- General knowledge of TCP/IP
- Working knowledge of Windows and/or UNIX, network technology and the Internet
The Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) Certification is mainly for those candidates who want to build their career in the Security domain. The Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) R80 Certification validates that the candidate possesses the fundamental knowledge and proven skills in the context of Check Point CCSA R80. AITA is the best Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) Certification training institute in Kolkata. Our Check Point CCSA Certification training in Kolkata is available both in classroom and online mode.
Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) certification validates your ability to install, configure, and manage Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blade systems on the GAiA operating system. AITA is the best Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) training center in Kolkata. AITAâ€™s Check Point CCSA course in Kolkata is based on in-depth hands-on lab based on real-time scenario, delivered by our industry experienced and certified professional trainers. Our Check Point CCSA syllabus includes all the latest topics, updated by Check Point so that you can manage the administration and deployment of the Check Point products efficiently.
Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) R80 exam will cost you 250 USD in India excluding GST charges.
Instructor-led online training facility is available 24X7 by industry experienced trainers. Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) Certification training in Dubai is offered at the most affordable price. Check Point Certification training in Dhaka Bangladesh is readily available.
Instructor-led online training facility is available 24X7 by industry experienced trainers. Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) Certification training in North America is offered at the most affordable price. Check Point Certification training in Canada is readily available.
No. Since R80 is a different product version with many new features, only the CCSA R80 certification provides the background necessary to be a prerequisite to CCSE R80 certification. However, any CCSE R77 or older is eligible to take our upgrade exam #156-915.80 to earn your CCSE R80 certification.
No. Check Point has no plans at this time to move into adaptive exams.
Yes, if you pass the CCSA exam, you may take the CCSE exam on that same day.