In this course, we will focus on how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform. We will explore the AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment and best practices for configuring and deploying systems.
Global Certification Details
(1) Systems Operations on AWS- Please click here for details.
It is recommended that the participants of this course should have knowledge on the following:
- AWS Technical Essentials
- Terminology and concepts related to the AWS platform
- How to navigate the AWS Management Console
- Key concepts of AWS security measures and AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- The key AWS services are, including-
- Foundational services: Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS)
- Database services: Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS)
- Management services: including AWS Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor
- Background in software development or systems administration
- Proficiency maintaining operating systems at the command line, such as shell scripting in Linux environments or cmd/PowerShell in Windows
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols, such as TCP/IP and HTTP