Red Hat Linux Administration is one of the most valuable and demanded certification in the IT Job Industry. This course would guide you to deal with various system administration tasks in Red Hat Enterprise Linux. It is the stepping stone into the arena of Red Hat Certifications.
All Courses Idea
The following topics are guidelines for the content likely to be included in this course. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific instance of the delivery.
- Introduction to the command line
- Learning how to install and configure software components and services
- Accessing Linux file systems
- Managing and securing files
- Configure and managing logical volumes
- Monitoring and managing processes
- Installing and using virtualized systems
- Administrating users and groups
- Reviewing the system log files and journal
- Network services
- Database services
- Manage SELinux
- Control firewalling