Core Python 3.7.2
The AITA (Adroit Information Technology Academy) Python Programming course is designed to give delegates the knowledge to develop and maintain Python scripts using the current version (V3) of Python. This course offers you to understand the core knowledge of Python language, how to use it in real-world applications and scenario, which helps you to do more research and upgrade or develop an application. This course is customized in a way, the participant could get current industrial standards knowledge. Even if you are new to programming or a crispy programming expert, at the end of this training you will be able to build an application on your own.
Why you should take this course?
Python is the most preferred language for Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Web Development, and DevOps. The course is specially designed by industry experts which includes real-time case studies to polish your programming skills taking you one step closer to your dreams.
The simple and easy-to-read Python is a good career change for someone who is not a skilled programmer. The pseudo-code-like syntax and the lack of notions on implicit data types have paved the opportunity to learn Python from the well-organized live classroom training.
- Training on specific core areas of the selected topic.
- Real-time implementations through practical sessions.
- Well-equipped practical classes where a student can comfortably work on their projects.
- Experienced & dedicated training professionals.
- Write code for any project.
- Gain skills required for Job.
Global Certification Details
Python Environment Setup and Essentials
- What is Python?
- Why Python?
- Who Uses Python?
- Characteristics of Python
- History of Python
- Python Versions
- How to Download and Install Python
- Install Python with IDE
- Features and Limitations of Python
- Python Applications
- Creating Your First Python Program
- Printing to the Screen
- Reading Keyboard Input
- Using Command Prompt and GUI or IDE
Different Modes in Python
- Execute the Script
- Interactive and Script Mode
- SETTING PATH IN Windows
- Learn Python Main Function
- Python Comments
- Quit the Python Shell
- Shell as a Simple Calculator
- Order of operations
- Multiline Statements
- Quotations in Python
- Python Path Testing
- Joining two lines
Variables in Python
- What is Variable?
- Variable names and Value
- Mnemonic Variable Names
- Values and Types
- Multiple Assignment
- Python different numerical types
- Standard Data Types
- Python Mathematics
- Type Conversion
- Mutable Versus Immutable Objects
- What is a string?
- String operations and indices
- Basic String Operations
- String Functions, Methods
- Delete a string
- String Multiplication and concatenation
- Python Keywords, Identifiers and Literals
- String Formatting Operator
- Structuring with the indentation in Python
- Built-in String Methods
Python Operators and Operands
- Arithmetic, Relational Operators and Comparison Operators
- Python Assignment Operators
- Shorthand Assignment Operators
- Logical Operators or Bitwise Operators
- Membership Operators
- Identity Operators
Python Conditional Statements
- How to use “if condition” in conditional structures
- if statement (One-Way Decisions)
- if .. else statement (Two-way Decisions)
- How to use “else condition”
- if .. elif .. else statement (Multi-way)
- When “else condition” does not work
- How to use “elif” condition
- How to execute a conditional statement with minimal code
- Nested IF Statement
- How to use “While Loop” and “For Loop”
- How to use For Loop for set of other things besides numbers
- Break statements, Continue statement, Enumerate function for For Loop
- Practical Example
- How to use for loop to repeat the same statement over and again
- Break, continue statements
Sequence or Collections in PYTHON
- Lists are mutable
- Getting to Lists
- List indices
- Traversing a list
- List operations, slices and methods
- Deleting elements
- Lists and strings
- Advantages of Tuple over List
- Packing and Unpacking
- Comparing tuples
- Deleting Tuples
- Slicing of Tuple
- How to create a set?
- Python Set Methods
- Python Set Operations
- Union of sets
- Built-in Functions with Set
- How to create a dictionary?
- Python Hashing
- Python Dictionary Methods
- Copying dictionary
- Updating Dictionary
- Delete Keys from the dictionary
- Dictionary items() Method
- Sorting the Dictionary
- Python Dictionary in-built Functions
- Dictionary len() Method
- Variable Types
- Python List cmp() Method
- Dictionary Str(dict)
- What is a function?
- How to define and call a function in Python
- Types of Functions
- Significance of Indentation (Space) in Python
- How the Function Return Value?
- Types of Arguments in Functions
- Default Arguments and Non-Default Arguments
- Keyword Argument and Non-keyword Arguments
- Arbitrary Arguments
- Rules to define a function in Python
- Various Forms of Function Arguments
- Scope and Lifetime of variables
- Nested Functions
- Call By Value, Call by Reference
- Passing functions to function
- map(), filter(), reduce() functions
There are no hard pre-requisites. However, a basic understanding of Computer Programming terminologies is beneficial.